Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Some links for section 6.3

Hi Gang!
Once again, sorry I won’t be around for class. Hopefully the reading isn’t too confusing. To help you out, here are a couple of links to posts your classmates in AB Calculus created when they covered the topics of Area and the definite integral earlier this year. If they make sense, be sure to thank them. If they don’t, ask them questions!

I’m hoping to be back on Friday, but this cough of mine has to go away first. However, I can still answer emails!

Section B:
Laurie L.
:
AREAS and DISTANCES

Kristin H.:
DEFINITE INTEGRAL

Section C:
Kane O.:
AREAS and DISTANCES

Claire C.:
DEFINITE INTEGRAL

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche (or at least I hope so…)

And here’s a link someone sent me that’s just darn cute:
Instructions for properly hugging a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home